- Track A: Mark Bun and Justin Thaler. Dual Lower Bounds for Approximate Degree and Markov-Bernstein Inequalities.
- Track B: John Fearnley and Marcin Jurdziński. Reachability in Two-Clock Timed Automata is PSPACE-complete.
- Track C: Dariusz Dereniowski, Yann Disser, Adrian Kosowski, Dominik Pajak and Przemysław Uznański. Fast Collaborative Graph Exploration.
- Track A: Radu Curticapean. Counting matchings of size k is #W-hard.
- Track B: Nicolas Basset. A maximal entropy stochastic process for a timed automaton.
Congratulations to all the recipients of the best paper awards! I look forward to listening to their talks at ICALP 2013.