- "Computational Aspects of Packing Problems", by Helmut Alt
- "Catalytic computation", by Michal Koucký
- "Fault-Tolerant Logical Network Structures", by Merav Parter
- "Bringing Informatics Concepts to Children Through Solving Short Tasks", by Valentina Dagiene
- "Viewpoints on “Logic activities in Europe”, twenty years later", by Luca Aceto, Thomas A. Henzinger, Joost-Pieter Katoen, Wolfgang Thomas, Moshe Y. Vardi.
You can download a pdf with the printed version of the bulletin from http://www.eatcs.org/images/
Many thanks to the column editors, the authors of the contributions, Kazuo Iwama, the editor in chief of the BEATCS, and Efi Chita at the EATCS Secretary Office for the enormous work they have put into producing this issue of the Bulletin.
As usual, thanks to the support of the EATCS members, the Bulletin is freely accessible to everyone. Enjoy it!