I strongly encourage the members of the LICS community to send their comments to Andre Scedrov (email@example.com), who chairs the award committee. As usual, the committee is faced with a very hard choice and they can do with some input from the community.
LOGIC IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (LICS) - TEST OF TIME AWARD
- The LICS Test-of-Time Award recognizes a small number of papers from the LICS proceedings from 20 years prior that have best met the "test of time".
- The LICS 2012 ToT Award committee consists of
- Martin Grohe,
- Prakash Panangaden,
- Andre Scedrov (Chair), and
- Ashish Tiwari.
- The committee will select between 0 to 3 papers that appeared in LICS 1992 proceedings. All papers are nominated by default, but the committee welcomes input from our community: please send your comments to Andre Scedrov (firstname.lastname@example.org) which will be shared only among the committee members.
- LICS 2012 ToT award will be presented during the business meeting at LICS 2012 to be held in Dubrovnik from June 22 to 25, 2012.
- The list of papers from LICS 1992 is available at http://www2.informatik.hu-
- The information about LICS ToT award and the list of past winners is available at http://www2.informatik.hu-