- Track A: Yuval Rabani (Hebrew University Jerusalem, Israel)
- Track B: Davide Sangiorgi (University of Bologna, Italy)
- Track C: Michael Mitzenmacher (Harvard University, USA)
Papers I find interesting---mostly, but not solely, in Process Algebra---, and some fun stuff in Mathematics and Computer Science at large and on general issues related to research, teaching and academic life.
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
PC chairs for ICALP 2016
I am happy to inform you that the PC chairs for ICALP 2016 will be
Posted by Luca Aceto at 1:31 pm No comments:
Thursday, December 11, 2014
REMINDER: The deadline for nominations for several EATCS Awards is approaching!
This is to remind you that the deadline for nominations for the following awards is the 31st of December 2014:
- EATCS Award: http://eatcs.org/index.php/
- EATCS Distinguished Dissertation Award: http://www.eatcs.org/index.
- EATCS Fellows: http://www.eatcs.org/index.
- Presburger Award: http://eatcs.org/index.php/
The deadline for nominations for the Gödel Prize (http://eatcs.org/index.php/
The award committees for the above-mentioned prizes and honours look forward to receiving your nominations!
Posted by Luca Aceto at 3:55 pm No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)