The organizers of ICALP 2016 have asked me to distribute the message below. I encourage you to attend the conference, which is going to be a veritable celebration of TCS research.
The EARLY REGISTRATION period for ICALP 2016 ends on May 31, 2016.
The 43rd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming
(ICALP 2016) will be held in Rome (Italy) from July 12-th to 15-th 2016 (http://www.easyconferences.
The list of ACCEPTED PAPERS is here (http://www.easyconferences.
Conference's INVITED SPEAKERS are:
- Subhash Khot (New York University, USA)
- Marta Z. Kwiatkowska (Oxford University, UK)
- Xavier Leroy (INRIA, Paris, France)
- Devavrat Shah (MIT, USA)
The following 2016 AWARDS will give a talk during the conference
- Steve Brookes (Carnegie Mellon, USA) and Peter O'Hearn (UCL, UK) -- Gödel Prize
- Dexter Kozen (Cornell - USA) -- EATCS award
- Mark Braverman (Princeton, USA) -- Presburger award
The PROGRAM of the conference is available here (http://www.easyconferences.
Info about ACCOMMODATION here (http://www.easyconferences.
Post a Comment