Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fifth International Summer School on Rewriting

The 5th International School on Rewriting will be held in the period  July 3-8, 2010, in Utrecht, The Netherlands. The programme includes both basic and advanced lectures. Perhaps some of your graduate students will be interested in attending the event.



Term rewriting is a core area in Theoretical Computer Science. It is powerful model of computation underlying much of declarative programming, which is heavily used in symbolic computation in logic and computer science. Applications can be found in theorem proving and protocol verification, but also in fields as diverse as mathematics, philosophy and biology.

     

1 comment:

Security News Media said...

Hello, I apologize for contacting you in this unorthodox fashion, but time is at a premium ( work, kids, etc ) but I think, for promotional purposes, you might be interested in submitting your site to my new tech directory…The Tech Directory at thetazzone.net

I’m assuming comments are moderated so when I click submit this post won’t automatically appear on site, if it does, I again apologize.