- Aaron Bernstein and Clifford Stein. Fully Dynamic Matching in Bipartite Graphs. (Track A)
- Jarkko Kari and Michal Szabados. An Algebraic Geometric Approach to Nivat's Conjecture. (Track B)
- Yiannis Giannakopoulos and Elias Koutsoupias. Selling two goods optimally. (Track C)
- Huacheng Yu. An Improved Combinatorial Algorithm for Boolean Matrix Multiplication. (Track A)
- Radu Curticapean. Block interpolation: A framework for tight exponential-time counting complexity. (Track A)
- Georg Zetzsche. An approach to computing downward closures. (Track B)
The full list of accepted papers for each of the tracks of ICALP 2015 is here.