The EATCS Fellows for 2015 are:
- Artur Czumaj (University of Warwick, United Kingdom) for "contributions to analysis and design of algorithms, especially to understanding the role of randomization in computer science";
- Mariangiola Dezani-Ciancaglini (Università di Torino, Italy) for "distinguished and seminal achievements in formal methods and foundations of programming languages, introducing or developing new type systems for the lambda-calculus as well as for the pi-calculus and related calculi";
- Thomas A. Henzinger (Institute of Science and Technology Austria) for "fundamental contributions to formal verification and synthesis of computer and biological systems";
- Dexter Kozen (Cornell University, USA) for "pioneering and seminal work in fields as diverse as complexity theory, logics of programs, algebra, computer algebra and probabilistic semantics";
- Moshe Y. Vardi (Rice University, USA) for "fundamental and lasting contributions to the development of logic in computer science and exceptional services to the community of theoretical computer science."
- Rocco De Nicola (IMT Lucca, Italy),
- Paul Goldberg (Oxford, UK),
- Anca Muscholl (Bordeaux, France),
- Dorothea Wagner (Karlsruhe, Germany; chair) and
- Roger Wattenhofer (ETH Zurich, CH).
The EATCS is very proud to have the above-mentioned members of the organization among its fellows.
The list of EATCS Fellows is available at http://www.eatcs.org/index.php/eatcs-fellows.