- Monika Henzinger. Challenges in Graph Algorithms with Applications.
- Rachid Guerraoui. Adversary-Oriented Computing.
- Pavel Pudlak. Feasibility, logic and randomness in computational complexity.
- Jean-Daniel Boissonnat. Algorithmic Foundations of Geometry Understanding in Higher Dimensions.
- David Pointcheval. Cryptography for the Cloud.
- Nello Cristianini. Patterns in Big Data: Methods, Applications and Implications.
- Leslie Ann Goldberg. Mapping the Complexity of Counting.
Addendum: As kindly pointed out by anonymous commenters, I have failed to mention that Nati Linial received an ERC Advanced Grant for the project High-dimensional combinatorics and that Lex Schrijver got one for Applying Fundamental Mathematics in Discrete Mathematics, Optimization, and Algorithmics. These two grants are in the field of mathematics, as is the one awarded to Saharon Shelah for the project Model theory and its applications: dependent classes.