The list of accepted papers for LICS 2008 is now available here. Some of the accepted papers that, judging by their titles, ought to be of interest for a concurrency theorist are the following ones.
- Christel Baier, Nathalie Bertrand, Patricia Bouyer, Thomas Brihaye and Marcus Groesser. Almost-Sure Model Checking of Infinite Paths in One-Clock Timed Automata
- Taolue Chen and Wan Fokkink. On the Axiomatizability of Impossible Futures: Preorder versus Equivalence
- Ivan Lanese, Jorge A. Perez, Davide Sangiorgi and Alan Schmitt. On the Expressiveness and Decidability of Higher-Order Process Calculi
- Emmanuel Beffara. An Algebraic Process Calculus
- Tomas Brazdil, Jan Kretinsky, Antonin Kucera and Vojtech Forejt. The Satisfiability Problem for Probabilistic CTL
- Sam Staton. General Structural Operational Semantics through Categorical Logic
I'll try to find some time to write a few lines on at least some of them when they are available on line.